Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Why is mad hatter so square? Or is her top too small??
Gemz needs to do off!!
And why hasn't madhatter got her own bank card? Telling everyone to give her their card, order in food, make sure you bring your bank card!! do off you begging b! Buy your own s!!

Medusa

I remember reading comments about it but again not 100% if it's true or not (like a lot of stuff online) I believe the back story is he has a decent enough paid job , spent a lot of money trying to get noticed , his mates don't like what they've seen so don't approve of his relationship , I also think he hides a lot because of his job because he's aware of what Emz is capable of , every other man that's been in that kitchen has at some point been outed by her , had their jobs compromised (She tried getting Shaun sacked as a bus driver) she's an evil toxic little terrier.
Yeah, I'd been told he was married by several people. Although as soon as anyone gets involved with Emz she ruins them so i wouldnt be surprised if his mates dont approve of their relationship.
I remember what she did to Shaun and all the other men that went near her and my heart went out to poor Marcus. She's had SO MANY people reach out to help her but she's either refused or s on them and then she wonders why she has no one around her.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
What did he say before it ended ? I was boiling the kettle and didn’t hear
He came in the room had the hotel woman behind him and was like EMZ GET OFF LIVE RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW, repeated it as they weren’t registering what he was saying but suddenly Chantelle (?) had a face of like UH OH and turned off live.

It just had a “this is not a joke now” feel to his tone.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah, I'd been told he was married by several people. Although as soon as anyone gets involved with Emz she ruins them so i wouldnt be surprised if his mates dont approve of their relationship.
I remember what she did to Shaun and all the other men that went near her and my heart went out to poor Marcus. She's had SO MANY people reach out to help her but she's either refused or s on them and then she wonders why she has no one around her.
I don't think we'll ever know what happened to poor Marcus , we all know most of the story but she switches episodes and forgets her own stories. He was his own person but she played on how vulnerable he was , taking in a homeless man , knowing he had heart issues but pumped him full of drugs and booze.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
EQ is saying she thinks it was the police after emz call
Yeah it’s deffo police I just wonder why, cos they already knew there’d be welfare checks and police couple hours ago, and they didn’t seem to be as urgently concerned.

God this app is free. Mama Kaz and gemz shouting while I was trying to listen to emz in the background was ridiculous - a real “what is this app and why do I watch” moment

Reactions: BattyBat
Status
Not open for further replies.