Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I'm eating hummus and carrots chuckling away at Angie getting a full container of it earlier. Also when she was reading the menu choosing something for her mum she read out a lovely lamb dish, then a seafood dish and went hmmm she would like those. Soooo I'll just get her a burger and chips 😂
Hey it's better than the scraps Angie usually leaves for her 😭

Medusa

I don't think we'll ever know what happened to poor Marcus , we all know most of the story but she switches episodes and forgets her own stories. He was his own person but she played on how vulnerable he was , taking in a homeless man , knowing he had heart issues but pumped him full of drugs and booze.
I watched the poor man be used and abused for clout. She knew he had a heart condition yet she still fed him drugs, there were times he was so out of it, he didn't know what she was giving him. After witnessing that I no longer have sympathy for the girl.

Last edited:

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I watch the poor man be used and abused for clout. She knew he had a heart condition yet she still fed him drugs, there were times he was so out of it, he didn't know what she was giving him. After witnessing that I no longer have sympathy for the girl.
I see the video of her smacking Markus in the eye doing the rounds sometimes , disgusts me how many people still support her after all she's done

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Bit strange emz turning it off for the plod usually she likes to let them know she's on live
Yeah the reason I said it’s weird the sudden urgency is usually Emz live is like Police Camera Action and that lady tried to keep the live on at first. It’s so annoying when big drama gets turned off half way through

Medusa

I see the video of her smacking Markus in the eye doing the rounds sometimes , disgusts me how many people still support her after all she's done
Sadly, some people have short memories or selective memories. That poor man cared for her like a daughter and the things she blamed him for were so sick and twisted. Then she'd invite random men to her flat, kick off with them and Marcus would be caught in the middle trying to protect her. This is a fine example of how fed up most of the people are on tiktok.

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Yeah the reason I said it’s weird the sudden urgency is usually Emz live is like Police Camera Action and that lady tried to keep the live on at first. It’s so annoying when big drama gets turned off half way through
I totally agree… i refuse to go to bed until I know how this mess ends 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: BattyBat
Status
Not open for further replies.