Tam sat with your kind

Attachments

• IMG_1041.png
    IMG_1041.png
    153.4 KB · Views: 76
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Morning fers.
Can't believe I fell sleep watching EQ stream Madhatter & Emz, looms like ive missed Alot.
Looking on Missed the Maddness fb group now & wow!!!
Went from saying she would jump off a bridge, to her mum & 2 random guys being outside hotel. Then EMZ phones police on Barker ,Then they go back to emz & Emz accusses Barker of abusing her when he's trying to leave. Then puts up pictures of his face on greenscreen.
What a great Girlfriend she is. She's a fing dangerous woman ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240330_061145_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330_061145_Chrome.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 73

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Morning fers.
Can't believe I fell sleep watching EQ stream Madhatter & Emz, looms like ive missed Alot.
Looking on Missed the Maddness fb group now & wow!!!
Went from saying she would jump off a bridge, to her mum & 2 random guys being outside hotel. Then EMZ phones police on Barker ,Then they go back to emz & Emz accusses Barker of abusing her when he's trying to leave. Then puts up pictures of his face on greenscreen.
What a great Girlfriend she is. She's a fing dangerous woman ...
I was up till 1 watching it. It was… interesting.

Mar 6, 2024
Was anyone else around when Angie first came to light about what she joked about with Tyrone? I like to think, I can joke and laugh about alot of things, but can someone tell me what is funny about beastality & going along with beastality with your own pet?
I think she did it!
Was anyone else around when Angie first came to light about what she joked about with Tyrone? I like to think, I can joke and laugh about alot of things, but can someone tell me what is funny about beastality & going along with beastality with your own pet?

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Tiktok are absolutely s....
1000006520.jpg

I got a ban from false reporting his live in the end so did a few others it's a piss take 😡😡

But at same time I believe these big creators that keep jumping in his box ain't helping by doing such. Every1 just needs to keep reporting him, stop getting him more views .
Savagerider is the only one to do the right thing and contact 1 girls parents thank do

Status
Not open for further replies.