Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Good morning you beautiful fers! So glad I took her shopping yesterday so don't need to go out today!
I wonder what today will bring , Emz on a massive come down , regretting how much hate she spewed last night? Imagine telling a live of thousands of people your BF is s in bed and your ex was better.

I said it last night , this girl will never change , she knows if she wises up she's going to lose most of her enablers , losing viewers , losing money , she won't ever change. Sad really but it's not like others have gone out of their way time and time again to help her.

Can I eat my egg yet?!

Feb 29, 2024
Emzs is live on Instagram
Screenshot_20240330_093237_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: chill<out

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Good morning you beautiful fers! So glad I took her shopping yesterday so don't need to go out today!
I wonder what today will bring , Emz on a massive come down , regretting how much hate she spewed last night? Imagine telling a live of thousands of people your BF is s in bed and your ex was better.

I said it last night , this girl will never change , she knows if she wises up she's going to lose most of her enablers , losing viewers , losing money , she won't ever change. Sad really but it's not like others have gone out of their way time and time again to help her.

Can I eat my egg yet?!
Yeah eat the egg!!

Mar 11, 2024
london
Cooper was in here the other day. I know it was her because she took the bait and bit to my comment about her and Mandy 🤣🤣
Oh sweetheart you really do think i am Cooper dont you! Well let me tell you i am still very much involved in the circle of the unstable ones but you wont have a clue who i am but im closer then you think 😉 But i like the fact you actually fell for the bait in believing i am Cooper. I’ve actually got my own account on here if that helps you want to guess again. I like this game 😋😋

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Oh sweetheart you really do think i am Cooper dont you! Well let me tell you i am still very much involved in the circle of the unstable ones but you wont have a clue who i am but im closer then you think 😉 But i like the fact you actually fell for the bait in believing i am Cooper. I’ve actually got my own account on here if that helps you want to guess again. I like this game 😋😋
No one cares

Nov 10, 2023
Am I meant to believe you? is that why you limited who can view your profile? See i viewed your profile last time before you limited it. And I saw your previous comments on threads. So hey cooper. 🖕

Mar 11, 2024
london
Am I meant to believe you? is that why you limited who can view your profile? See i viewed your profile last time before you limited it. And I saw your previous comments on threads. So hey cooper. 🖕
This profile has always been public as i said im closer in the circle then you think. But hey stalker 👋🏻 But you sound very much like Just kelly who seems to also blame everything on Cooper 😂😂

Nov 10, 2023
This you yeah? But you say you’re close in the circle of unstable Mabel🤦🏼‍♀️
IMG_4766.jpeg
IMG_4767.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.