Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
london
This you yeah? But you say you’re close in the circle of unstable Mabel🤦🏼‍♀️
IMG_4766.jpeg
IMG_4767.jpeg
Where does anyone mention mable? Again assuming that terms used are at said people 🙄🙄 This is where the rumours start and why this page is being blamed for so much. People assuming who is who and stirring the pot. Someone needs some sleep by the sound of it as you sound very groggy today 😢😢

Also make it make sense that one minute you can see where i comment and the next you cant oh sweetheart get some sleep you are confusing yourself

Nov 10, 2023
😂😂 We playing the long game. I do not need to guess who you are as you actually are irrelevant. The only thing that finds you important is delulus liver 😉
Jesus make your mind up. You just said the wording I used gave me away. So I’m telling you, you have my full permission to dox who I am. Because I know you don’t have a clue.

Reactions: Deleted member 1244

abcdef

Mar 23, 2024
Bristol
I got a ban from false reporting his live in the end so did a few others it's a piss take 😡😡

But at same time I believe these big creators that keep jumping in his box ain't helping by doing such. Every1 just needs to keep reporting him, stop getting him more views .
Savagerider is the only one to do the right thing and contact 1 girls parents thank do
His account is gone? I can’t see it

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I'm very confused... Am I the only one that used to remember Barker going live with Emz? Or was that guy just pretending to be Barker? Remember the guy that used to annoy the "HEY YOU GUUUYS" Sean?

Reactions: SweetButSour

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Luke are you gonna say the same to Alex or MT about being on camera when they go to your EVENT ??
Very good point, let's see how he is around the cyber flasher and him not wanting to be on camera. MT used to always be on camera before he became MT so I'm sure it might not be such an issue for him as it is Alex Basement cyber flasher

Status
Not open for further replies.