Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Ffs ! Where do you find this amount of dipshit enablers ??
It was all an act last weekend !! Not one mention of this !!
She drank 1-2 bottles before she went out and then 3 large glasses when she went out. It’s not rocket surgery is it, she could also have potentially taken diazepams ! Stop encouraging her s!
And Lewis stop with your snide comments you’re a nobody and no one likes you !!

Feb 29, 2024
She drank 1-2 bottles before she went out and then 3 large glasses when she went out. It’s not rocket surgery is it, she could also have potentially taken diazepams ! Stop encouraging her s!
I take Dizapam regularly due to agoraphobia and anxiety. It stays in your body for 12hrs. You shouldn't drink on them, but if I do have a drink (very occasionally as don't really drink) it will make me drunk easily on just a couple of drinks

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
They're fing idiots. Most of them must have been pissed at some point and know how quickly you can go from pretty drunk to "OMG I'm fing hammered, pass me the ground." Pissed.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
These are just thick fs.

I swear they think β€˜spiking’ is being given a drug called Spike and so everyone who has it will experience the same thing.

You can be spiked with speed. You can be spiked with rohypnol. You can be spiked with peanut butter and unless you’ve got a peanut allergy you’ll never know.

You don’t have to be writhing around in a paraletic fashion to be spiked.

But saying this, I don’t think she was spiked.
I think she might have taken a diazepam because she did have them with her, and maybe not realised the effect it would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.