Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Does anyone tech savy know why TikTok won't let me make a new account, or why I can't make a new gmail either? I'm not a troll I just don't want to watch everyone from my personal account
Try making a different email address with some1 other then Google. Mine I've got 5 accounts on my tiktok (not all mine asc1 is my 16 yr old kid I keep eye on) other 4 are mine lol . But won't let me do any more.
I did see some1 say delete the app then reinstall it, but only do that if u got log in details

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Never used to need a legit email address for new account, I just used to type [email protected] and it made the account without any confirmation

But I’ve been blocked from doing this now, which is find very mean and very financially deprecating towards TikTok because how can I make a troll account with a funny name and recharge 29p to gift someone so they see the funny name?

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I had to physically move away from Angies live 😂 my poor fella has just had to listen to me rant and rave for the past 20 minutes about the morons on Angie's live, the one dusty brain cell they all share, and how they constantly enable her to be a lying alcoholic t. It was the drs comment that set me off, as if you couldn't tell your Dr you were spiked, these morons can vote you know, I hate people.
Screenshot_20240330-232051~2.png

Feb 29, 2024
Was the discord person unmasked? And which one is Lewis

Omg why is fart janine in Angie’s box lol
Whilst we are on the subject of fart…. (Nothing to do with J surprisingly!🤣) it really winds me up when Pearl and miss red call CLA, CLA fart! It’s not CLA fart surely it would be CLFart? Anyway it really pisses me off!… rant over 🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Ricksta did say he sent the video to someone but I didn’t get it on record. I have a feeling if he has sent it on , it’ll end up being leaked.
Talia said she watched and heard everything from that night ricksra sent it to her.

Michelle is so funny she’s just nosy and wants to know

Status
Not open for further replies.