Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The absolute state of it the woman is absolutely repulsive she still sat in all the hair, pouring bottled water on the blood on her arm and then wiped it in her hair covered clothing 🤦🏼‍♀️. Get help angie you absolute disgrace 😤
Screenshot_20240331-040106_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240331-040144_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2024
Wonderland
I forgot to reply to you earlier, it was on tattle you were mentioned, they were speaking about Queen G, but the way they wrote it sounded like Queen G also is Terry chocolates orange, but they were basically talking about how Queen G made a threat to you, using a baseball bat! I don't even know who she is, or have seen her, but have heard her mentioned a few times xx
I can assure you I'm not whoever Queen G is, I just like Chocolate orange, but tbh I actually prefer the mint one 🤣 I'm just a random watcher 👀👀

Unknown34

Mar 23, 2024
united kingdom
The ricksta and SH was an idea given from the Tony conversation about Emz

It was mentioned many times how dangerous Emz is about men, tells lies about them. So Angie decides to makeup she was maybe spiked to make you think Ricksta did it.

It was all mentioned about Emz SH and how she needs off the app she’s very dangerous person.

What Angie wants is a discussion on her as it brings in the views, she is a very dangerous women the fact she’d go to all these lengths for views.

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
The ricksta and SH was an idea given from the Tony conversation about Emz

It was mentioned many times how dangerous Emz is about men, tells lies about them. So Angie decides to makeup she was maybe spiked to make you think Ricksta did it.

It was all mentioned about Emz SH and how she needs off the app she’s very dangerous person.

What Angie wants is a discussion on her as it brings in the views, she is a very dangerous women the fact she’d go to all these lengths for views.
100% she seeing all the views and lives being done bout emz and wants the same attention.. she's sick.. there are people on this app who actually has MH and do SH in there real life and come on here to escape, then there see that tramp ..all her cult will be up her ass today
" oh ang u ok."
"We love you ang"
Blah blah

do off she needs off the app

Status
Not open for further replies.