Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
HONEY'S I'M fING HOME!! (Well back from the pub)
YEP, I've had a few drinks but im still SOBER enough to speak sense. (And ive not blamed anyone for spiking me) Which CANT be said for Angie and her enablers.
First off.. You're a fing sicko Angie, you're also one dangerous piece of s. You're insinuating Ricksta spiked you. I DON'T like Ricksta but yet AGAIN you're blaming MEN for some of the worst s possible.
You're also DELIBERATELY allowing dim-wits in your box to spin the narrative so you can blame everyone but yourself when the s hits the fan or when Ricksta rings the plod. DO YOU KNOW FALSELY ACCUSING SOMEONE FOR SPIKING YOU IS ILLEGAL?? KNOCK- KNOCK, ITS THE COPS!
I took diazapam after I lost my child for MANY years and sometimes I drank with them despite being warned not to.
Benzodiazepine's and alcohol causes memory loss, dizziness, blackouts, anxiety, insomnia etc.. which can last for several days.
YOU, CANT EVEN KEEP UP WITH YOUR OWN LIES..YOU, WERE HALF PISSED BEFORE YOU MET HIM, YOU MIXED YOUR DRINKS ON TOP OF TAKING DIAZAPAM. AND ALL YOU WEAPONS IN THE BOX ARE TELLING HER, YOU WATCHED HER EVERY MOVE AND YOU DIDNT SEE HER TAKE ANYTHING... WERE YOU THERE WHEN SHE WENT TO THE TOILETS??
PISS OFF, YOU ABSOLUTE CHOPPERS!!
Lewis you're a melt, you slated Angie not long ago and now you're Bestie's. Does Angie know EVERYTHING you said about her? I very much DOUBT she does, BECAUSE SHE WOULD HAVE BLOCKED YOURE COCKY ARSE.
well said hun !! and im so sorry you went through losing a child i also have lost a child and was on diazepam, that's why we know ,and we know what a lying nasty b Angie is 😘 😘 😘 😘

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Happy Easter 🐣🐰 you little fs 🤣 Enjoy the chocolate!
Angie is a t and doesn't deserve a happy fing anything! Jesus didn't rise from the dead to watch that car crash last night ang! She nicked herself with the scissors and decided it was a genius idea to make it look like SH. And yet again clearly doesn't give a flying continental do about people who suffer with MH and SH.
She's a t!!!!!

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I feel like I’m going soft I actually feel a bit bad for her seeing her do that, it’s not normal 🤯
You are human and empathetic. Is she unhinged and detached or does she still have personal autonomy? If latter, she is 'playing you' she is deliberately provoking your empathy for her own ends. She's abusing your emotional responses. What's not normal, is the extreme she will go to, to control you.

Reactions: Lillyloo and Medusa

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Screenshot_20240331_003901.jpg
Screenshot_20240331_005224.jpg
before and after 😩😂
do me. How did I not realise how big her forehead is?😂😂😂😂😂 that thing has its own postcode

Status
Not open for further replies.