Dottysocks

Mar 7, 2024
Happy Easter !
1000032699.jpg

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Listen your mums a thick b but here are 😂
Listen Lewis, I might not be angies biggest fan but you and the rest of angies mods all need to have a fing word with yourselves. How the do can you call yourself a fing friend when you allow and enable angies behaviour.
If that was my friend I would not have been sat in the comments while she is hacking her hair off, saying what can I do, she’s a grown woman she won’t listen to me. Stop being a 2 faced t and just admit you’re not her fing friend.
We might take the piss in here but one think you will never see us do is encourage her behaviour or encourage her self harm and before you make a smart ass comment, her hacking her hair off last night can be seen as a form of self harm.
In my eyes your behaviour is no better than hers

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
So this might be a long one so if you are going to complain, do off, stuff yourself with an Easter egg then come back! :ROFLMAO: Last night was a fing riot. I have to admit I laughed through the entire Britney moment. Think I am heartless? Damn straight! If none of us knew Angie and her repetitive behaviours then yes I would be saying we were watching a women have a mental breakdown fuelled by alcohol BUT we all know what this woman is like. I can honestly say Angie knew exactly what she was doing from start to end. She did that for various reasons.

1. When Emz went off the other night she had massive views/attention.
2. She only brings in views and gifts in when she behaves negative because people love watching the drama.
3. She thinks by doing this she can control the narrative (mods thinking she is fine/viewers thinking she needs help)

Her mods and comments were saying she cut her hair down to Troll comments. I barely saw any negative comments. In fact most people were saying her hair looked good and complimented her curls. She was manipulating everyone in that live last night. She smirked, then once she hacked her hair off she was sitting in a zombie trance whilst everyone was talking about her rather than too her. She's a fing disgrace and I cant believe we are the only ones that see through the bullshit.

Anyways.
I WONDER WHAT SHEILA WILL SAY?
I can’t agree more !! I saw NO ONE saying her hair was bad before she started cutting ! I was watching away ! Not one comment said it and then people were saying no angie your hair is lovely bla bla and some said oh I have hair like that etc some said why don’t you go to hairdressers to make you feel good . She put on a face to cry disappeared off landed back and done a bloody Britney 💀💀 so this story trolls made her do it cult running with is bull s 💩

Status
Not open for further replies.