Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellokitty

Feb 27, 2024
United kingdom
Akis back watch everyone s themselfs.its gonna get interesting let's look at the wrongness.

Kendra-lied about dv, doxed people.

Comicaltocky billy- bullied people, mocked people Before and after death, he and his partner conned people out of 10k.

Bommbox/winters- faked od, mocked baby loss, works with banterland johnny, has doxed address's where there are kids, sent take aways to people's houses and scared their kids.

Banterland- mocked people before and after death, doxed children, mocked baby loss, and more. And yes we have proof of all

Reactions: Napolean
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
People need to realise that comment café is an open online forum where anybody can join there no associations with any group person or anything like that.

On here we have the option if we see someone post a comment that we think is really bad we can ignore them and then we will no longer see any comments from that person ever again

Shine like a star just mentioned something about the comments going on here right now so I’ve came to look and I didn’t see anything so I clicked the button to show ignored content and the horrible comments that I see are from Napoleon who has been on my ignore list from the very first comment

If you genuinely criminalise all people from comment café under the same umbrella then you are just very uninformed and very ignorant. It’s the same thing as saying because everybody uses TikTok that everybody on TikTok is just as bad as people like diadro Anthony Q lion Lucy Rose which we all know is not true you’re all meant to be adults how do you not realise how the Internet works?

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
I’m not having misinformation about cc spread about like wildfire. As much as I dislike Lewis, he needed to understand the platform. Shouting and screaming wasn’t going to get the point across ! We can ignore peoples comments and profiles and that’s why no 2 cc users are the same. So everyone in that live ca now hopefully understand !! ❤️
Exactly this

Mar 18, 2024
uk
Listen Lewis, I might not be angies biggest fan but you and the rest of angies mods all need to have a fing word with yourselves. How the do can you call yourself a fing friend when you allow and enable angies behaviour.
If that was my friend I would not have been sat in the comments while she is hacking her hair off, saying what can I do, she’s a grown woman she won’t listen to me. Stop being a 2 faced t and just admit you’re not her fing friend.
We might take the piss in here but one think you will never see us do is encourage her behaviour or encourage her self harm and before you make a smart ass comment, her hacking her hair off last night can be seen as a form of self harm.
In my eyes your behaviour is no better than hers

Wouldn't surprise me that that account was Lewis.. he loves making fakes and SS and SR
He SR her lives to send around to her haters a year ago that’s why they fell out 🐍

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Wow

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240331_122631_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240331_122631_TikTok.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 65

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
People need to realise that comment café is an open online forum where anybody can join there no associations with any group person or anything like that.

On here we have the option if we see someone post a comment that we think is really bad we can ignore them and then we will no longer see any comments from that person ever again

Shine like a star just mentioned something about the comments going on here right now so I’ve came to look and I didn’t see anything so I clicked the button to show ignored content and the horrible comments that I see are from Napoleon who has been on my ignore list from the very first comment

If you genuinely criminalise all people from comment café under the same umbrella then you are just very uninformed and very ignorant. It’s the same thing as saying because everybody uses TikTok that everybody on TikTok is just as bad as people like diadro Anthony Q lion Lucy Rose which we all know is not true you’re all meant to be adults how do you not realise how the Internet works?
💯

Reactions: Deleted member 2200
Status
Not open for further replies.