Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
london
People need to realise that comment café is an open online forum where anybody can join there no associations with any group person or anything like that.

On here we have the option if we see someone post a comment that we think is really bad we can ignore them and then we will no longer see any comments from that person ever again

Shine like a star just mentioned something about the comments going on here right now so I’ve came to look and I didn’t see anything so I clicked the button to show ignored content and the horrible comments that I see are from Napoleon who has been on my ignore list from the very first comment

If you genuinely criminalise all people from comment café under the same umbrella then you are just very uninformed and very ignorant. It’s the same thing as saying because everybody uses TikTok that everybody on TikTok is just as bad as people like diadro Anthony Q lion Lucy Rose which we all know is not true you’re all meant to be adults how do you not realise how the Internet works?
Do you know if we have people on ignore if they’re still able to see our comments & reply?

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
🥚*HAPPY EASTER* 🥚to everyone in CC

That michelle i wouldnt trust as far as i can throw her. She found the perefect timing to get back into Angies boxes n used the situation to her advantage. I was also why was she so determined to find out Angies secret that she supposingly had told pricksta ? or am i missing something ?

Status
Not open for further replies.