Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I don't believe aki ever left he was just under different accounts and of course this is going to be their new playground they can be who they want in here I'd say 80% (how people speak) of the people in here are plm
I don't think aki ever left this comment cafe is a plm playground it's going to get vile in here pretty soon
Ignore, if you can't, then get ignored. The ignore feature on anonymous BBs is fing awesome and really effective.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Mrs Doubtfire I know your only trying to help Angie , but I feel like it's giving her more ideas. Also you don't know who's watching. Just becareful please
I realised this after but it was a no win situation. I said last night she could easily do more damage and people were like “don’t give her ideas” as though they don’t know about their wrists 🙄

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
It's not because of who they are, it's because of the absolutely sick, stomach turning pictures/things they have said regarding baby's & children, I just wouldn't even feel comfortable with them reading my comments, being in a thread with them whether they are on ignore or not, as even users on ignore they don't disappear, you still see 'ignored content' 🩷 I'll still be entertained by all of you, so I'm hoping noone else leaves, as I still need to be entertained by the chaos yall cause 🩷
All you have to do is keep your private life private, don't click links etc don't let them drive you away

Status
Not open for further replies.