Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Tam calling Alex’s “side salad” a “hoe” when tam cheated on her boyfriend with some fella called JAMES! But pretended to make out she was going to “take her out life” which is the excuse she gave her boyfriend, when the truth is she was too busy getting her crusty baggy minge filled by some poor bastard who has since showered himself in neat bleach, rubbed his cock down with sandpaper, turned gay and checked into a psychiatric unit

Mar 8, 2024
Tam calling Alex’s “side salad” a “hoe” when tam cheated on her boyfriend with some fella called JAMES! But pretended to make out she was going to “take her out life” which is the excuse she gave her boyfriend, when the truth is she was too busy getting her crusty baggy minge filled by some poor bastard who has since showered himself in neat bleach, rubbed his cock down with sandpaper, turned gay and checked into a psychiatric unit
Which live this all happening in?

Reactions: BattyBat
Feb 29, 2024
What’s going on with demi
do knows I was watching her for about 5 mins earlier and It was making me sad her grandad goes in and out of knowing who she is and she says he’s not got dementia, she said he’s got delirium from all the people making fake police calls to the house, but it look alot like dementia to me!

Mar 11, 2024
london
do knows I was watching her for about 5 mins earlier and It was making me sad her grandad goes in and out of knowing who she is and she says he’s not got dementia, she said he’s got delirium from all the people making fake police calls to the house, but it look alot like dementia to me!
Why are they even there? What happened with there abode?

Status
Not open for further replies.