Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Firstly I've decided to Rensme the menopausal Mafia to the Diamond Art Crew
Sounds alittle nicer especially since I've warmed to quiet a few of them.

Anyways The way I see the Drana is Irish Kelly is Trying to Isolate Alex away from The diamond Art crew. BY storing up the pot & constantly calling them all out. Saying ... I called this earlier .. I said they would do this....

She she's her circle is getting smaller so she's trying to secure Alex & become the NEW leader of tbe Pack.
She's 1 very vindictive woman. Definitely needs therapy sooner rather than later in my opinion

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
I can’t believe how much people trauma dump on TikTok! It really is embarrassing to watch. It’s on the internet forever bcos you can bet your bottom dollar someone’s screen recorded it and put it on the FYP! I have a million and one traumas throughout my entire life and I couldn’t think of anything worse it being on the internet for public viewing. I don’t have a lot of irl friends, but the friends I do have are great when I want to trauma dump, otherwise I just keep it to myself 🙄 people need to realise that somethings just don’t need to be shared for public viewing

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I can’t believe how much people trauma dump on TikTok! It really is embarrassing to watch. It’s on the internet forever bcos you can bet your bottom dollar someone’s screen recorded it and put it on the FYP! I have a million and one traumas throughout my entire life and I couldn’t think of anything worse it being on the internet for public viewing. I don’t have a lot of irl friends, but the friends I do have are great when I want to trauma dump, otherwise I just keep it to myself 🙄 people need to realise that somethings just don’t need to be shared for public viewing
i agree... i couldn't give two ss about some randos experiences. it's hard enough trying to remember angie's lies

Status
Not open for further replies.