Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Someone send her a pic of a mushroom and put the t out of her misery šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Here we go! :ROFLMAO:
_59492ee1-ae96-4b77-ba20-fa6850c7f6a6.jpg

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I just want to say some things about the police pineapple situation.

Firstly, pineapple was never doxxed. Myself and anyone else involved in the sharing of information about the whole thing used information that was publicly available. If someone puts their address in a public Facebook post, that information becomes public so itā€™s not doxxing. The newspaper article also listed her address.

I donā€™t recall Angie ever actually sharing her address regardless? Her exposure was a failure, because she didnā€™t have most of the information that CC had found. Her exposure was just a few TikTok recordings so why the police are wasting time visiting her I do not know.

Anyway in summary, the fact pineapple has gone to the police about the apparent sharing of her information proves one thing. WE WERE RIGHT. She is the woman in the article so I donā€™t give two fs if she got affected by being exposed. Donā€™t scam kids charities and you wonā€™t get outed for it šŸ’‹

Mar 2, 2024
I just want to say some things about the police pineapple situation.

Firstly, pineapple was never doxxed. Myself and anyone else involved in the sharing of information about the whole thing used information that was publicly available. If someone puts their address in a public Facebook post, that information becomes public so itā€™s not doxxing. The newspaper article also listed her address.

I donā€™t recall Angie ever actually sharing her address regardless? Her exposure was a failure, because she didnā€™t have most of the information that CC had found. Her exposure was just a few TikTok recordings so why the police are wasting time visiting her I do not know.

Anyway in summary, the fact pineapple has gone to the police about the apparent sharing of her information proves one thing. WE WERE RIGHT. She is the woman in the article so I donā€™t give two fs if she got affected by being exposed. Donā€™t scam kids charities and you wonā€™t get outed for it šŸ’‹
I still think it was more around the trying to get her kids names etc rather than anything else

Dopey Donut

Mar 6, 2024
What Iā€™m still failing to understand is if Angie felt it was a hate live, why did she stay there for hours? Even left, started her own live and came back for round 2. Also Tony did ask people to defend her in the boxes and they didnā€™t. Now theyā€™re all vocal in Angieā€™s. Cocoa was in the comments, but didnā€™t get in. She usually has a lot to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.