Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I still think it was more around the trying to get her kids names etc rather than anything else
Ahhh okay.

See when I was looking for information, I didn’t seek or record or even pay attention to anything relating to her kids. Even if it would have added proof, I just literally ignored it all because they’re irrelevant in all of this.

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
What I’m still failing to understand is if Angie felt it was a hate live, why did she stay there for hours? Even left, started her own live and came back for round 2. Also Tony did ask people to defend her in the boxes and they didn’t. Now they’re all vocal in Angie’s. Cocoa was in the comments, but didn’t get in. She usually has a lot to say.
Because she is not stupid and knew it would get her content and sympathy for another week

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Ahhh okay.

See when I was looking for information, I didn’t seek or record or even pay attention to anything relating to her kids. Even if it would have added proof, I just literally ignored it all because they’re irrelevant in all of this.
Exactly this, information was definitely held back due to possible pics or names of children. Even if they should know that their mother is a scamming t, someone mentioned her being motivated by financial hardship or some other nonsense, which I call bs on as she can get £20 for a chastity cage tease and 'takes a fisting' to quote one review. She is a compulsive liar, attention seeker and convicted fraudster.
91DBCD15-541F-4F98-BC24-B8B9D83FEA7F.jpeg

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Exactly this, information was definitely held back due to possible pics or names of children. Even if they should know that their mother is a scamming t, someone mentioned her being motivated by financial hardship or some other nonsense, which I call bs on as she can get £20 for a chastity cage tease and 'takes a fisting' to quote one review. She is a compulsive liar, attention seeker and convicted fraudster.
Are we any further along on the vomit reaction?

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Needs to be a vomit emoji added to reply 🤢

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I just want to say some things about the police pineapple situation.

Firstly, pineapple was never doxxed. Myself and anyone else involved in the sharing of information about the whole thing used information that was publicly available. If someone puts their address in a public Facebook post, that information becomes public so it’s not doxxing. The newspaper article also listed her address.

I don’t recall Angie ever actually sharing her address regardless? Her exposure was a failure, because she didn’t have most of the information that CC had found. Her exposure was just a few TikTok recordings so why the police are wasting time visiting her I do not know.

Anyway in summary, the fact pineapple has gone to the police about the apparent sharing of her information proves one thing. WE WERE RIGHT. She is the woman in the article so I don’t give two fs if she got affected by being exposed. Don’t scam kids charities and you won’t get outed for it 💋
Just an harrasment/ malicious communications charge then 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.