Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2024
China
Indeed , started to feel something was off when they started to “feel sorry “ for Angie . The things she has said and done are beyond forgivable . Which means one of two things this has all just been a good cop bad cop situation to keep everyone invested and they are alllll invloved behind the scenes , they have seen its taken it’s toll on Angie and have now decided it needs to stop and deals over and good cop bad cop needs to end . Orrrrr they are worried about her health and making insurances . It’s clear that something is going on behind scene and distancing himself /themsleves from Paula , claire , Chloe ect is needs to be done . They are the only group really that aren’t truly truly buying all there bull and are actually the only few decent normalist folk on the app . Sorry for long message
We all remember emz talking about the WhatsApp group and how they get the scripts weekly 😏

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
Ms J Dennis v Lush Retail Ltd: 1601416/2018

https://comment.cafe/threads/sweet-but-bitter.419/page-14

https://comment.cafe/threads/sweet-but-bitter.419/page-17
Proof on jodie leigh, can also be seen by googling her name (which is on in insta that is linked to her tiktok, that is a legal government document!
Read for yourselves but I'm shocked!
YOUR EVIDENCE WAS INSEFFIENCT (I KNOW ITS THE WRONG SPELLING) AND DISPROVED YOU HAVE ANY ILLNESSES WHATSOVER, YOU HAD NO INFORMATION FROM DOCTORS OR ANYONE TO SAY YOU HAVE ANY DISABILITIES!

Medusa

Feb 29, 2024
Indeed , started to feel something was off when they started to “feel sorry “ for Angie . The things she has said and done are beyond forgivable . Which means one of two things this has all just been a good cop bad cop situation to keep everyone invested and they are alllll invloved behind the scenes , they have seen its taken it’s toll on Angie and have now decided it needs to stop and deals over and good cop bad cop needs to end . Orrrrr they are worried about her health and making insurances . It’s clear that something is going on behind scene and distancing himself /themsleves from Paula , claire , Chloe ect is needs to be done . They are the only group really that aren’t truly truly buying all there bull and are actually the only few decent normalist folk on the app . Sorry for long message
I agree with you! I hope they do all distance from Alex and that side, they all seem like decent people and I personally like Claire bear and chloe🖤! I can see straight through Alex and he’s trying to make them all fall out and argue, so he can make himself the victim like he always does!

Dopey Donut

Mar 6, 2024
She’s literally EVERYWHERE 🤣

1712016168621.jpeg

Feb 29, 2024
Did anyone see the kid that was in Irish debs box 🤣🤣🤣 he asked if she was Irish 🤣 she said no I’m from Timbuktu and he said you’re from timbattyboy but the live ended before I could screen record this was who was in the box though 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.