Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2024
Wonderland
Think someone is reading comment cafe and we have hit a nerve and they are scrambling . Somoone on here has said something that’s spooked them . The distancing has sped up . It’s all so clear now . Watching from claires
Live on the outside they are being thrown under the bus . Don’t trust anyone especially the Alex and flickafee lot. They’re upto something
Oh there is so much I could say but seems they are maybe starting to see it now, just wish Claire would spit it out. Like I said watch and learn, the pawns are being played. 😆

Has alex been a naughty boy again?!?! Feel sorry for the ladies who have his back while he is choosing the wrong ones
He has he said he preferred someone else to his ex hes caused alot of upset yet again he isnt good for these women. He waited over a good hour to even tell the person he said it hes upset alot of people. Rather than go back to them and apologise for ruining their night hes ran back to kellys lot.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2024
Wonderland
All just sitting being played, Alex's menopausal Kents 🤣
OIG2 (2).jpeg

the witness

Apr 2, 2024
lancaster
Has alex been a naughty boy again?!?! Feel sorry for the ladies who have his back while he is choosing the wrong ones
Yes I agree us women supposed to stick together yet those lovely lot are being used and absolutely being cast aside . After having his back it’s actually disgusting .just glad I never gifted him any of the red mafia . The app is dangerous and poison . The group of good ens on there is getting smaller and smaller . Money , secret and lies , backstabbing .

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I was never an active person in PLM please do not put that on my name. I know him because he reached out to make sure I was ok after being trolled about my abuse. He was nice to me. That’s it. I’m still trying to process all the stuff that’s been said the last few days

Thank you for the info before that though. Made me realise to be cautious about people messaging me being nice to me since being on Mabel’s
It’s this comment.

If you aren’t an active person, you’re an inactive person. So therefore still in server?

Status
Not open for further replies.