Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

the witness

Apr 2, 2024
lancaster
I noticed today with miss j that when anything was kicking off she would jump out the boxes so she wasn’t on the screen records 🙄 weird behaviour
All massively calculated . Nothing is real annoyed and it’s manipulation after manipulation and all for money . I’m glad this is just entertainment for me and i have made my money .

Mar 14, 2024
Wonderland
They were defo pissed off earlier on
But see how it's all soon forgotten and excuses are made. They know if they go against Alex they have no platforms. It's actually hilarious how they have been manipulated to worship a bloke who sends winky pics to multiple women and then continues to do what he is doing to his Ex who did nothing wrong, the most shameful thing is that these "women" are allowing him to do it on a daily basis simply because they want to keep their views! 🤣🙈🤮

Reactions: NoLimits
I'll tell you why, because they all want his clout. Without Alex they are just a group of menopausal women sitting on tiktok talking about dildos and would mean fk all to anyone. It's that simple.
They are actually really nice women. They dont need alex lets be honest he brings nothing to them apart from drama.

Catch_the_rat

Mar 2, 2024
Every time I think of Alex sending his micro penis to people on the app I laugh I just can’t believe it. Also Tony must have no personality sge is pretty end got cheated on by Alex 🤯🤯

Mar 14, 2024
Wonderland
They are actually really nice women. They dont need alex lets be honest he brings nothing to them apart from drama.
I agree with you, most of them are nice decent women (other than a select few but they will be ousted soon enough) who just want some friends because they have no life outside of TT. Unfortunately though friends on tiktok will never be true friends. Until they wake up to Alex and certain people though this cycle will literally continue.

I do feel without angie drama and them ladies Alex is no one on the app that’s why he tagged on to red etc
Of course alex is a no one I think hes led these women down the garden path sadly. These ladies just want drama free happy lives and still he has to ruin that for them.

Feb 29, 2024
Luke the lezbo gifting emz 👀
6AF4F37C-22A7-4D02-909E-DCFFE7E197DA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.