Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

So was smeggy ladies I used to listen to clappers a very long time ago and she was in the lucy rose part of the p server which may i add was set up by that group to troll her, the harsh reality is they are everywhere
Its the first time I've been called into a box since I joined CC. I owe you a - THANKS! Because I was tempted and then my identity is blown. Smeggy has been a wrongun since I first joined the app. I don't know how people didn't know what she was involved in.

Mar 14, 2024
Wonderland
flickafee got the boot . Just curious as to why they still let Alex in and why he hasn’t been muted . What he’s caused mama g and they still forgive him . I really can’t c them standing by him and they are . Why? Nanny d the truth teller . Protect ur friends and get him gone.
I said why above, that's the truth sadly. Views and clout. Allowing manipulative, hateful behaviour just for a platform and drama, they thrive on it because of lonely real lives. Sad but true.

Its the first time I've been called into a box since I joined CC. I owe you a - THANKS! Because I was tempted and then my identity is blown. Smeggy has been a wrongun since I first joined the app. I don't know how people didn't know what she was involved in.
Always protect yourself we know how scary things be its seen everyday on the app when it gets worse by the day. She is anyone that joined in any of those servers are, whether it was a different bit or not they still knew what was happening. I heard her defend them a few times also.

• Love
Reactions: Medusa
Mar 14, 2024
Wonderland
If MamaG wanted him blocked he would be. Are you Irish fing Kelly because you keep spinning a narrative about those ladies? Most of them do speak up against Alex I've heard them do it.
Irish Kelly can't write, she dyslexic, try again 🤣 Does the truth hurt you?
Explain why Mama G is sat there silent while they are all currently laughing with Alex after he threw Mama G under the bus a couple of hours ago for more drama ?? 🤔

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
Irish Kelly can't write, she dyslexic, try again 🤣 Does the truth hurt you?
Explain why Mama G is sat there silent while they are all currently laughing with Alex after he threw Mama G under the bus a couple of hours ago for more drama ?? 🤔
If she was uncomfortable she wouldn't be in there. It's not the responsibility of everyone else if she chooses to remain friends with him.

Feb 29, 2024
Alex is bullying me!
84959FEB-6DBD-4F0A-A186-EA85B05F5F56.png
F2C16EFC-E3C5-4776-80A8-6B189E4E3B08.png

Medusa

I'm off to bed, my head is totally mashed with the flip flopping. One minute they're crying and calling someone out, then the next thing, they're laughing and bum chums again. I can't deal with people like that. If I don't like you, i tell you why, then I'm done with you. Pretty dissapointed in them tonight. - apart from NannyD. But, I guess that's tiktok for you.
Night everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.