Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Emz suddenly gifting pearl and Luke.
IMG_4957.jpeg
IMG_4909.jpeg

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Feb 29, 2024
Oh ffs why can I see all the dickheads I’ve had on ignore?! Ughhhhh 🫤🫤🫤
That keeps happening to me too! I can’t see comments but I can see people I’ve ignored liking stuff!
ALSO IF I SEE ANYONE ELSE IN HERE REPLYING TO THE NAPOLEON ACCOUNT YOU ARE GOING STRAIGHT ON THE IGNORE LIST! ITS BEEN SAID ABOUT 1000 TIMES IN HERE THAT THAT ACCOUNT IS AKI!
If you can’t be arsed to read posts in here but still reply to scum like that then you are no better in my eyes! I will always warn new members but there are members that have been here a while still replying to these scumbags! You make this thread look bad do off and make your own threads!

Mar 2, 2024
I just feel a little bit like 🤨 like are we supposed to be aggressively trolling every waking moment? 🤣

I don’t know if some people on here hate blindly, but I make decisions based on things I see, so yeah I have before messaged Angie to tell her she was being falsely accused of stuff, because she may be a t, but I’m not. I won’t laugh along with false incrimination just because I don’t like someone.
But yeah I’m done explaining myself over a group of people discussing me in private and making assumptions. It’s mad.
Boo, I gotta be honest, you do move mad at times. I struggled to figure how you could say s in here but make her posters then that vid. It doesn’t mesh. What allegations have you and Angie discussed? Cause most of what she’s accused of she’s fing done. Regards gifting..Personally if it’s a penny or a pound I won’t gift someone I have issues with. It’s seen as enabling and support. Let’s look back to last weekends shenanigans. She lied about racism, abortion etc. I wouldn’t want to support that in any way. I’ve chucked the odd rose when on an alt to piss someone off and a well timed pity rose can go down a storm. Maybe it’s down to intent? If that makes sense? Also don’t get me wrong I’ve seen you go at angie in the chat, I’m not saying you’re besties. I’m trying to explain and doing so badly how things come across

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
That keeps happening to me too! I can’t see comments but I can see people I’ve ignored liking stuff!
ALSO IF I SEE ANYONE ELSE IN HERE REPLYING TO THE NAPOLEON ACCOUNT YOU ARE GOING STRAIGHT ON THE IGNORE LIST! ITS BEEN SAID ABOUT 1000 TIMES IN HERE THAT THAT ACCOUNT IS AKI!
If you can’t be arsed to read posts in here but still reply to scum like that then you are no better in my eyes! I will always warn new members but there are members that have been here a while still replying to these scumbags! You make this thread look bad do off and make your own threads!
i dont take much notice of names here to behonest but noted. ive deffo replied to them before. Is it the ACTUAL purple Aki that used to go round squeezing muscles? or is it a weirdo that just used the name of the original weirdo? either way, gross.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Boo, I gotta be honest, you do move mad at times. I struggled to figure how you could say s in here but make her posters then that vid. It doesn’t mesh. What allegations have you and Angie discussed? Cause most of what she’s accused of she’s fing done. Regards gifting..Personally if it’s a penny or a pound I won’t gift someone I have issues with. It’s seen as enabling and support. Let’s look back to last weekends shenanigans. She lied about racism, abortion etc. I wouldn’t want to support that in any way. I’ve chucked the odd rose when on an alt to piss someone off and a well timed pity rose can go down a storm. Maybe it’s down to intent? If that makes sense? Also don’t get me wrong I’ve seen you go at angie in the chat, I’m not saying you’re besties. I’m trying to explain and doing so badly how things come across
Honestly I just wanted the £50. Then when it got upped to £100 I actually tried to make it good to win.

I’ve never discussed any allegations at all, genuinely barely spoken to her, but I messaged her when we were all reporting that Imran pedo man and a fake account of her was in there endorsing him. I think it’s just a case of personal morals. I understand why some people would just ignore it, but I understand how others might still want to stop someone being accused of something they’ve not done.

I’ve honestly called her out for all of it though. Everything she’s done, I’ve made videos calling her out for it, lost accounts with it, she also knows this too. This is why I’m confused tbh. I’ve probably called out her bullshit more than anyone yet I’m being accused of secretly loving her 🤣🤣

And to my knowledge I’ve only gifted her once, by accident, today. Hairy said that I commented I gifted her when she paid me for the poster; but like I said I looked back and found nothing to suggest this, so I’m not believing someone’s no proof s talk to suggest I’ve done something I’ve not. I’ve never intentionally gifted that woman and I never will.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I'm in the comments too on lives but i'm a chatterbox. You can't say anything mean in the comments though as you don't want to end up blocked so you stay polite on the live and discuss the gripes here. I don't think it's snakey. As long as you're not subbed to them or saying how amazing they are why should it matter if you're leaving comments asking questions or making random comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.