Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Chilling 🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_4521.jpeg
    IMG_4521.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 42
Feb 29, 2024
I'm in the comments too on lives but i'm a chatterbox. You can't say anything mean in the comments though as you don't want to end up blocked so you stay polite on the live and discuss the gripes here. I don't think it's snakey. As long as you're not subbed to them or saying how amazing they are why should it matter if you're leaving comments asking questions or making random comments?
Agree with you 100% I chat in the chat but I don't come across that I hate her. But I definitely don't suck up to her. Don't want to be banned from her group. But I love the free speech in here and the banter

Mar 2, 2024
People be talking like I sent the b a lion 🤣
It’s not about the amount. As I said previously. I believe it’s the combination of the AI’s when she told you to them, the posters, vid etc. The mod thing. I had to get up in Tim’s live to explain to people you were trolling. It’s people’s perception. I’m seriously bad at explaining but I’m trying to say how things come across? I’m due a cig and a Pepsi max. Maybe that’ll help

Feb 29, 2024
he did a reading with chelesa last night she was like what a load of se after he left. it was the most awkward interaction. hes such a total cock one of his statements was 'your son will have a baby' earth shatteringly insightful
Yea I went down a mini rabbit hole last night and watched DG, Zac and CLAs readings! 🤣 all aload of s that you could find on someone’s Facebook page! 🤣 a personal highlight for me was when he asked DG if he knew a Sheila and he said yea, my car insurance is Sheila’s wheels! 🤣🤣

Medusa

It’s not about the amount. As I said previously. I believe it’s the combination of the AI’s when she told you to them, the posters, vid etc. The mod thing. I had to get up in Tim’s live to explain to people you were trolling. It’s people’s perception. I’m seriously bad at explaining but I’m trying to say how things come across? I’m due a cig and a Pepsi max. Maybe that’ll help
I think I need a cig, and I stopped smoking 8 years ago. But do me I'm tempted. 😭

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Urhhh WTF have I come back too??
Are we now turning on each other over who's the biggest troll? 🤦‍♀️
Well I hope no1 is going to called me for how I move around the app. Cause I hate to tell you BUT I don't give a do. I will carry on doing what I please , if I support you I support you if I don't I troll you.
Like me or INGORE me don't give a s... but I do love the drama 🍿🍿🍿🤣🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
No you hit the nail on the head there. It’s people’s perception.

I can know myself and what I stand for, and that can be interpreted so differently by different people. I’ll be going and spending these remaining 7 coins in a random live though, so I don’t accidentally gift anyone else again 🤣

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Yea I went down a mini rabbit hole last night and watched DG, Zac and CLAs readings! 🤣 all aload of s that you could find on someone’s Facebook page! 🤣 a personal highlight for me was when he asked DG if he knew a Sheila and he said yea, my car insurance is Sheila’s wheels! 🤣🤣
Have you seen the mini documentary about him on Channel 4? 👀👀

Feb 29, 2024
I was genuinely concerned for their safety, but after they called me a bloke I thought nah, I'll leave you to it. (I'm messing) They couldn't pronounce, gobbler properly. We got read by a group of kids. 😭🤣
I actually ended up getting a load of violations back and they couldn’t get back In the boxes 🤣 he’s removed the kids as mods now too I’m gonna go back in later and keep an eye 🤣 I’ll come get you if I’m getting bullied again 🤣😭

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
i cant believe anyone believes him!! he has thousands of adoring fans. its scary how thick the general public are. the CLA reading was insane and when he left even chelsea had seen through him.
The Channel 4 documentary was made by a friend of a friend - i have only seen clips but he seems like a thoroughly unpleasant man. i also think he doesnt like to be analysed as he knows he can be debunked by anyone with a braincell.

Status
Not open for further replies.