Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
i cant believe anyone believes him!! he has thousands of adoring fans. its scary how thick the general public are. the CLA reading was insane and when he left even chelsea had seen through him.
The Channel 4 documentary was made by a friend of a friend - i have only seen clips but he seems like a thoroughly unpleasant man. i also think he doesnt like to be analysed as he knows he can be debunked by anyone with a braincell.
Honestly watch it.

I can’t believe how rude he was, when the stuff he said wasn’t applicable to the filmmaker.
I feel like he likes to do readings on live because they’re prebooked in advance and he can sniff out information on the unsuspecting victims, so he doesn’t look silly like he does in the documentary.

Feb 29, 2024
Emz suddenly gifting pearl and Luke.
IMG_4957.jpeg
IMG_4909.jpeg
Yea luke the lesbo
E87E5082-DFC3-49AE-B227-FBE0584386EC.jpeg
was in emz live last night having a right laugh
470D91FF-C738-4D97-93FF-985C0B24053A.jpeg

Feb 29, 2024
i dont take much notice of names here to behonest but noted. ive deffo replied to them before. Is it the ACTUAL purple Aki that used to go round squeezing muscles? or is it a weirdo that just used the name of the original weirdo? either way, gross.
It’s the one from the three letter mafia! I have them on ignore but for some reason they can still like my comments it’s winding me up 🤬

Reactions: Deleted member 1244

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Friendly plug for my new thread on Munchausens and NHS malingerers / time wasters / health scammers. Theres a big sub on reddit about this topic but its strictly policed and almost entirely american based. this thread is fully of people that see straight through bullshit so id love to see if you agree re these parasites

Yeah I’m on illness fakers. There’s absolutely bonkers crazy peeps on the internet. Will check out your thread in a bit x

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I'm in the comments too on lives but i'm a chatterbox. You can't say anything mean in the comments though as you don't want to end up blocked so you stay polite on the live and discuss the gripes here. I don't think it's snakey. As long as you're not subbed to them or saying how amazing they are why should it matter if you're leaving comments asking questions or making random comments?
I've learnt when to be arsey in the comments and when to sit on my hands or be blocked. It's alot easier now since zia and sheryl have fed off.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Honestly I just wanted the £50. Then when it got upped to £100 I actually tried to make it good to win.

I’ve never discussed any allegations at all, genuinely barely spoken to her, but I messaged her when we were all reporting that Imran pedo man and a fake account of her was in there endorsing him. I think it’s just a case of personal morals. I understand why some people would just ignore it, but I understand how others might still want to stop someone being accused of something they’ve not done.

I’ve honestly called her out for all of it though. Everything she’s done, I’ve made videos calling her out for it, lost accounts with it, she also knows this too. This is why I’m confused tbh. I’ve probably called out her bullshit more than anyone yet I’m being accused of secretly loving her 🤣🤣

And to my knowledge I’ve only gifted her once, by accident, today. Hairy said that I commented I gifted her when she paid me for the poster; but like I said I looked back and found nothing to suggest this, so I’m not believing someone’s no proof s talk to suggest I’ve done something I’ve not. I’ve never intentionally gifted that woman and I never will.
I'm sure most was behind you making the vid and poster, don't see why that is a problem now.

Status
Not open for further replies.