Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Frankie spoke about kids in here? So does that mean we all get tarred again, I never really read what was wrote as it was essays.

Also frankie newly joined here
I don’t think she did… I’m not 100% but I think a few of us mentioned the fact tam was sat in a bathroom smoking weed shouting her mouth off on live all day, whilst her child is in the next room with a severe chest infection!
It was around the same time all the mummy b stuff was happening!
tam doesn’t have a leg to stand on because she was talking about mummy bs kids saying she was gonna ring Social services because mummy B is too unstable to look after her kids!

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I don’t think she did… I’m not 100% but I think a few of us mentioned the fact tam was sat in a bathroom smoking weed shouting her mouth off on live all day, whilst her child is in the next room with a severe chest infection!
tam doesn’t have a leg to stand on because she was talking about mummy bs kids saying she was gonna ring Social services because mummy B is too unstable to look after her kids!
I remember that actually.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
tam doesn’t have a leg to stand on because she was talking about mummy bs kids

saying she was gonna ring Social services because mummy B is too unstable to look after her kids!
It was this yeh, they seem affected 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.