Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
What’s Irish Kelly’s @
IMG_1099.png

Feb 29, 2024
So she's going to expose her children to a 'decoy' pedlo, to see if they'd go with him, after admitting her son would most likely fall for it... something about this feels odd
Weird how she’s all about child safety but thinks her own kid will go with a stranger….. clearly she’s not good at safeguarding kids! And this is just another way for tam to make herself look like a good person 🤣 she’s failing miserably!

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Nahhh but I find it extremely strange how Amgie NEVER anserws rhe phone. Only yesterday a withheld number kept calling her but she choose to keep clicking ingore it.
Also the fact that Amgie has phoned police on EVERYTHING I mean EVERYTHING no matter how small the crime, yet a ACTAUL THREAT when her vulnerable elderly mother lives in the house & She's Choosing NOT to be a grass ??!!
Make it make sense. ...
Or wake up ... if this ain't part of an act or set up in someway then I guess i must be Robin Hood 😭🤣
Angie and Aki are in it together

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
What's curious about them? I just see what is probably another set up, for views and that s stirrer lynz poking her nose in everything, especially if it's about alex, she definitely has some sort of crush on him 😍😍
I guess cos you comment mostly about Lynz from what I’ve noticed but I guess everyone has their favourite monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.