Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eurgh is there anything more bitter than cam 2-ing another live , shouting insults (that they can't hear) whilst violently jabbing at their diamond art 👎
I do
Enjoy a good cam2 live when I have too many lives to keep up with. But don’t be acting all hard shouting your mouth, saying you’re a gangster when sitting in a group diamond art session. #GangstersDontArt

anyone know of a Jolene related to Johnny or PLM? Cause I believe that drunk from the server was telling the truth, but I dunno who Jolene is, unless she’s been begged not to steal my man. Ok I’m definitely tired, that joke was awful.

What are these noises that Joanna/jolene is making? Is it a Tourette’s situation where I can’t mock it or is it a drink/drugs situation where I shouldn’t mock it but probably will?

Mar 16, 2024
London
I reckon someone needs to make a missing poster incase Angie does get kidnapped.
Screenshot_20240403_220732_Chrome.jpg

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
anyone know of a Jolene related to Johnny or PLM? Cause I believe that drunk from the server was telling the truth, but I dunno who Jolene is, unless she’s been begged not to steal my man. Ok I’m definitely tired, that joke was awful.

What are these noises that Joanna/jolene is making? Is it a Tourette’s situation where I can’t mock it or is it a drink/drugs situation where I shouldn’t mock it but probably will?
I thought she sounded like she had hiccups at first but then I thought Tourette’s too cos she didn’t seem aware she’d been mean lol

Deleted member 2882

Apr 1, 2024
Sausages mums snatch

No relation to Johnny, there's an English Jolene who is still very much active in all the clappers and servers. Then there's an Irish Jolene who's just recently came back. None of them sound like Joanne.

Status
Not open for further replies.