Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
I am reading and catching up but I’m not understanding (yet) why J was upset last night? Was it fear due to PLM returning or trouble with her friendship with Alex? Sorry for being annoying and asking but I can’t see the context 😬
It was trouble with Alex, j and Pearl tried to shut him down from putting what he had about Angie and plm out but j had been in Angie’s talking all nice to her

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I am reading and catching up but I’m not understanding (yet) why J was upset last night? Was it fear due to PLM returning or trouble with her friendship with Alex? Sorry for being annoying and asking but I can’t see the context 😬
Alex had a go at her because she was talking to Angie calmly about leaving things and not exacerbating situations, but when she went to talk to Alex she was more forceful so Alex went ballistic and then Irish Kelly got involved moaning she didn't bring the same energy to Angie as she did to Alex

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon

Attachments

• IMG_9921.png
    IMG_9921.png
    262.2 KB · Views: 32
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It was trouble with Alex, j and Pearl tried to shut him down from putting what he had about Angie and plm out but j had been in Angie’s talking all nice to her
Ahhh I see ok I get it, she does like to be neutral and try to fix things. I don’t understand her unconditional kindness for Ang. Not wanting her in danger/caring, I understand but not moving the friendship hand that Ang constantly bats away.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
was basically she sat in angies live didnt go at angie then switched to alex n she went ham at alex kelly said to her why she didnt have same energy for angie plus someone said in comments she didnt deserve her kids ( last bit am not 100% sure on )

Status
Not open for further replies.