Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iseeyouamy

Oct 8, 2023
Well well,Lewis is back on the scene,so Lewis is a cocaine addict,and stole 100s of pounds of a elderly vulnerable woman....I beg you all to ask ange if Lewis begged money off her,then fell out with her,tried to expose her to that conner bloke,council estate Donna,but he wasn't invested in Lewis,but he switched sides went to all angies enemies ie,Geraldine,Irish Tony,Kelly,even sat in Alex's lives,now the dirty skunk is back in the clutches of angie.....her mouthpiece like drippy gob lynz,who's had a warning from her job for her social media activity....now she's mixing with ......wonder how they'll take that

Peppapig

Mar 16, 2024
london
What you talking about the girl that was in Angie's box so if u are talking about her. I got one thing too say if she is in that server and she got a autism child she a sick basterd and if they find her your snitching they will find her and plaster her kid all over clapper or tiktok so before she blames us sweet hart you been warned I'm not wishing it too happen but one day it will happen
Why mention someone else’s child? You lose your argument. I don’t think people understand that PLM DO NOT EXIST ANYMORE!! Why you calling someone a sick bastard (stop spending so much time on here and learn to spell) because they’re in a discord server? It’s funny really, there’s a section for diamond art so people can share what they’re doing, there’s also a section where people share food pictures. We also have a true crime section.

So let’s all stop sitting here saying “PLM PLM” because it does not exist. Stop saying everyone’s sick bastards for being in there when NO DOXXING HAPPENS 🚨🚨🚨

How can you all sit here going for people and mentioning their children when you’ve never seen the server or contents in your life? Just listening to what people say on TikTok and running with it.

Let’s focus on the actual wrong uns like Charlie Fairy who has to have his devices checked every 6 months, David who has had children in his live… I could go on!

TiktokDrama26

Mar 1, 2024
Urhh Irish kelly cam 2 angie & she's not impressed... here's me secretly hoping today's the Day she's triggered & throws something else our her window 🪟 😄 😆
Frustrated Anger Management GIF

I will never not get sick of these gifs 🤣

Madasahatter

Feb 29, 2024
Why mention someone else’s child? You lose your argument. I don’t think people understand that PLM DO NOT EXIST ANYMORE!! Why you calling someone a sick bastard (stop spending so much time on here and learn to spell) because they’re in a discord server? It’s funny really, there’s a section for diamond art so people can share what they’re doing, there’s also a section where people share food pictures. We also have a true crime section.

So let’s all stop sitting here saying “PLM PLM” because it does not exist. Stop saying everyone’s sick bastards for being in there when NO DOXXING HAPPENS 🚨🚨🚨

How can you all sit here going for people and mentioning their children when you’ve never seen the server or contents in your life? Just listening to what people say on TikTok and running with it.

Let’s focus on the actual wrong uns like Charlie Fairy who has to have his devices checked every 6 months, David who has had children in his live… I could go on!
Alex?

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon

So which one are you in there? Actually don’t bother the ignore list is requesting your presence

Status
Not open for further replies.