Status
Not open for further replies.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
IMG_1108.png

Reactions: cacklemackrel

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
but how can i report it in a way that would be taken seriously? what information would i give as i dont know what live theyre playing or who the kid is? im going to report them both to 101 tomorrow if i can find Mabels whole name.
I just explained their are individuals reading out actual supposed evidence of a grown woman speaking explicitly with a minor infront of 1.7k people and provided the usernames of the woman and the people reading it out

Medusa

Wow, I briefly flicked through them I thought they seemed a bit on the weird side. I'm now waiting on this huge exposure. But I fear I'll be in my late 90s abd hard of hearing, by the time they spit it out.
Here's what I said about jojo... This HAIRY f never mentioned your name or called you weird. @Here For The T

stevieee_j

Mar 10, 2024
Earth
The police would not say that the kids have criminalised themself by talking dirty to an adult 😩 a MINOR is not able to consent. Regardless of whether they willingly engaged in the conversation, they are not legally old enough to consent. Jesus someone just shred my 2 law degrees right now and take my job please bc I’m clearly in student debt for no reason if some idiot online can spout any random bullshit and people believe it😂🙈

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
im all for awareness but personally I don’t think we needed to hear the Spoken audio. I can’t say anymore. Need a few moments out
For me awareness is meant to be educational. Use case studies from previous convicted cases and ensure safeguarding is implemented i.e no names. Have correct educational resources and as members of the public our role is to redirect to the appropriate authorities.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It’s not necessarily illegal but they’re absolutely taking a huge steaming s over any potential case. Police are known for not liking nonce hunters bc some of it could be classed as entrapment which ruins any case. Idk the circumstances behind this particular video but they’ve played the kids voices and shown the woman’s face before she’s even been dealt with by the police. It’s mad🥴
What also concerns me when airing potential cases, doesn’t it give the perpetrator time to manufacture alibis/evidence/answers etc?

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
It so ridiculous how often they offer their devices up to be checked by the police. Do they have any idea how much it costs to do that and the paperwork involved to approve it? The first advice any officer would give to you, would be to disengage from the platform 🙄
Who ever has/had the evidence the cops will take their device to make sure it's not edited etc and match it up to the preds. fing idiots all for views. Have they turned their gifts off?

Status
Not open for further replies.