Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024

This is bizarre. JoJo has failed to provide her 'evidence', yet Felicity has shown all of her receipts, and yet you turn on her? Give your heads a wobble, the lot of you. You're being played!​

Shaking Jimmy Fallon GIF

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
WOW NEVER thought I'd see the day Orish Kelly was scared of some1 on this app...
But it's quiet obvious she's scared of jojo.
Wouldn't speak up when jojo was in her live the 1st time, only started getting mouthy after Jojo dropped out. NOW she's back Youve completely changed your tune... you was ALL for calling out Jojo earlier but now your arse licking & throwing your actaul mate flip flop out the window 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
TINKS IF YOUR READING THIS (LIKE YOU DO)
this is wrong, why you ALL turning on fleticy ... she brought EVIDENCE Jojo is tbe 1 who's lied & still not shown any facts.
Now like a pack of wolves you turn on the weakest link... so frigging wrong... I don't like flip flop but come on she ain't the one lying ..
And SHE NEVER SAID IMAGINARY FRIEND
They have pack mentality on there. It’s every bloody week. They all are nasty fs. And that Irish Kelly switches on people so quick as she’s so paranoid and has to make everything about herself.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
So JOJO gets away with showing no proof, her trolling her own friends has just been twisted onto felicity.

Jojo is a dangerous liar.
i have no skin in this game whatsoever so being purely objective of these characters this is MASTERFUL levels of manipulation gaslighting and bullying. and Alex stopping them to make 'jokes' hes fing loving it sitting there with his dick out. disgusting. theyre going to lead eachother into early graves sounds like felicity going first

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Let's be real, there could have been a photo posted of JOJO typing said trolling comments and the others would still jump to her aid.
Fact of the matter is, JoJo is friends with red, pearl, luke, Chester... felicity hasn't quite built up a good friendship with a big creator. Woes of being a box beg

Status
Not open for further replies.