Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
did i just get in a box and talk to oirish kelly? i may have lost my mind today.
explosion building GIF by South Park

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
It’s ok im definitely none of those people though. Even if i was to use my main account people wouldn't even know who i am which i often watch the lives on. When they replied to me this morning it sounded very much like they were writing in 3rd person if that makes sense then when i see from Birmingham i believed she was trolling herself.
🫶🫶🫶🫶

Madasahatter

Feb 29, 2024
ive An idea and listen. Let’s try get a live account and respond on tiktok. Use voice changer and all that s. Typing and spell checking ain’t my friend

Reactions: SourCherries
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
@Big Chonky did you screenshot ?
sorry i see what you mean - i was readying off the actual page (and i think thats why my voice kept cutting out.). i thought that it was screenshot here somewhere tho. however someone during the live then got it up on the screen and was pointing with a long fingernail to it. so if someones recorded it it would be there but prov too small to read.

FURDURMORE Kelly said my reveal was the 'smacker' for her so at least it was worth it. Jojo savage is the worst type of evil

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
sorry i see what you mean - i was readying off the actual page (and i think thats why my voice kept cutting out.). i thought that it was screenshot here somewhere tho. however someone during the live then got it up on the screen and was pointing with a long fingernail to it. so if someones recorded it it would be there but prov too small to read.

FURDURMORE Kelly said my reveal was the 'smacker' for her so at least it was worth it. Jojo savage is the worst type of evil
Imagine deleting her likes the t !! Tinks saw it

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Im not sure what you mean sorry do you need me to upload them again?

You know how you cropped it so it’s just the top part of the SS? If you cropped it from a full size SS you can go on the photo in your phone and in options if you click ‘restore’ it’ll bring it back to original format so maybe the recent activity will be on there. Sorry if this makes no sense I’m so tired

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Status
Not open for further replies.