Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Angie sounds more like a green eyed monster right now n looks like shes ready turn into the incredible sulk :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1712270191049.png

Feb 29, 2024
What is the deal with Kat? I’ve always heard this “I wasn’t in plm but I was in the server” excuse but what’s that actually mean? Cause Angie used that excuse to defend others but then she’d fall out with them and scream “they were in plm” 😂
She was in there trolling she made comments saying she was only a nonce on Wednesdays and was in there when miss reds granddaughter got doxxed and was calling her cute and stuff!

Feb 29, 2024
What is the deal with Kat? I’ve always heard this “I wasn’t in plm but I was in the server” excuse but what’s that actually mean? Cause Angie used that excuse to defend others but then she’d fall out with them and scream “they were in plm” 😂
There’s also a video of kat admitting her account was katkuntwaffle in plm she was live with Angie and captain zac! She’s a wrongen

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Oh do. What if JoJo starts writing paragraphs like Wanky Frankie 😭😭
Oh god not her. I hope she’s finally fed off now for good after telling us three times she’s going from here. Obviously affected that we didn’t like her that she had to come back repeatedly to defend herself. What a flip flopping weirdo.

Status
Not open for further replies.