Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Ohhh my house insurance team has turned up to sort out a burst water pipe. Here's my thinking it would take an hour , just a little job. In reality my house in now upside down. They're ripping the roof & floor up its a mess 😭😭😭 doesn't help I have 3 bloody dogs caught up In the middle of this mess.
I could scream & cry.. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😭😭😭😭

SORRY FOR PERSONAL RANT BUT I NEEDED TO VENT...NOW SOME1 BEST NOT KICK OFF TO MUCH TODAY AS IM BUSY
Talk about a trauma dump 🤣
Joking. Hope it's sorted soon

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Ohhh my house insurance team has turned up to sort out a burst water pipe. Here's my thinking it would take an hour , just a little job. In reality my house in now upside down. They're ripping the roof & floor up its a mess 😭😭😭 doesn't help I have 3 bloody dogs caught up In the middle of this mess.

SORRY FOR PERSONAL RANT BUT I NEEDED TO VENT...NOW SOME1 BEST NOT KICK OFF TO MUCH TODAY AS IM BUSY
I feel you. My boiler burst and I lived for 2 years with no flooring or proper kitchen as I wouldn’t take their offer of £500 to fix it up my self ! In the end they paid for me to stay in a house for a month whilst they spent £18K on putting it all back to new and drying it out properly 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Any white person that questions or disbelieves that white privilege is a thing expresses their white privilege in that instance
And anyone that says that says they don’t see colour is a liar!
Anyone that says I can’t be racist because my relative/ friends are black/mixed raced etc also a liar!
We are all raised with preconceived thoughts and opinions about different races gained from parents, friends, passing acquaintances, tv, media, other inputs and if people take the time to actually think hard on that they will find that to be true… we carry those knowingly or not
The part that doesn’t make you a racist is recognising those facts and choosing to educate yourself to the contrary and not shut down other people’s feelings that are affected directly by those preconceptions

Sorry for the rant and I hope it makes sense

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Cockerpoo using her PHD in knowing fing everything.
Hot Shots Idiot GIF

Feb 29, 2024

I understand 🥺 I have 4 dogs and had a new bathroom/kitchen at the same time. It was a nightmare. Are the workmen listening to any lives or have you ear phones in 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.