Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Everyone is forgetting that shep was meant to be a rescue thats how she first gained her following on tiktok. Every single animal she has she's bought them including the disabled dying ones shes used and continues to use for clout. Along with all the men shes accused of being perverted and spiking her. Another one who lives in a fantasy land. Sick t she is.
Hasn't one of her dogs had puppies? I work within the rescue dog world and it boils my blood when people breed animals and calls themselves a rescue

Feb 29, 2024
I have that account on ingore as its a NASTY TROLL I don't no who it is. But that's BANG out of order and tbh sounds something lime what Frosty would say 😡😡
I also have them on ignore but I saw someone reply to a comment of someone I ignored saying that what they said was disgusting so I looked and It was that Napoleon account saying felicity should get graped! Glad it got reported to the police tbh! Disgusting thing to say! And not something we want here!

Hasn't one of her dogs had puppies? I work within the rescue dog world and it boils my blood when people breed animals and calls themselves a rescue
Yeah her original 'job' was breeding until she got taken to court for selling puppies with problems theres so much on google about her. She still continues to breed multiple dogs and cats

Mar 16, 2024
London
Ok guys, help me out and don't come for me coz we all know I am ditzy, it's been established.
What the do does "do" stand for? I see comments such as you can "do off" and so and so and I have been trying to work it out, but I give up! 🤣🤦‍♀️

Feb 29, 2024
Yeah her original 'job' was breeding until she got taken to court for selling puppies with problems theres so much on google about her. She still continues to breed multiple dogs and cats
Really!! Wow that's terrible, how can I look on line about her (obviously don't dox her real name) I bet my rescue community on FB will know her

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon

Attachments

• IMG_9946.png
    IMG_9946.png
    283.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Status
Not open for further replies.