Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
Screenshot_20240405-175931.png
Noooo I know that but there's been comments where do is used instead of another word and I can't work it out! 🤣 Next time I spot it I will reply and ask! 🤦‍♀️

Apr 5, 2024
UK
As I said I mean no harm but after the week we have all put in with a certain 3 letter word I'm just going to observe

I'm normally abit of fun 😁
Oh god no don’t worry, I know all about those letters 🥴 don’t understand how they’re allowed internet access tbf; what I’ve heard about them over the last year and a bit is shocking xx

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Please can someone make a list for all our newbies of all the names of all the wrongens to ignore on here please?

I think it's nice to have new people with their opinions, as we were all new once. Also newbies do not press any links!!! Welcome to the fun
See it be honestly I just ignore some of the people as I go. Other people I haven't incase they post anything that needs reporting but I'm not sure what the admins do here. It's a public site so I don't feel I can be held accountable if I don't know who someone is. If I know there a wrongun obviously I won't speak to them on purpose. But we barely know who anyone is here.

Felicity saw my comment about most of us having that account ignored though.

Status
Not open for further replies.