Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Do any of you kind souls want to clarify if this was the Emily Alex was messaging?
IMG_5214.jpeg

Same username as the messages he showed

Apr 1, 2024
england
So i always thought it was because it means/implies 'half formed' like 'cast in his mighty image' ...
but honestly im nearly 40 and its never been ok to use in my life time and area but i never really knew why :unsure: interested to hear if others know where it came from and what it means
I’m a 39 mixed Caribbean/english/irish. My whole family has always used ‘caste’ when describing our ethnicity.

My cousin and I can both say we are mixed race but one of her parents is full black and one of mine is white so to me, saying I’m mixed race isn’t a true representation of what I am if that makes sense.

Reactions: screaming silence

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
really creeping me out is this the same account rhat they said made threats to her last night?

@Admin does this break TOS?

IMG_1008.jpeg
Napoleon you t, this is why your on my ignore list. It’s twats like you that give us a bad name. We DO NOT have the same fed up views as you. So if you want to be a twisted bastard, do off to your own fing thread and stop with your bullshit in here!!!!!

Feb 29, 2024
Do any of you kind souls want to clarify if this was the Emily Alex was messaging?
I’m pretty sure she’s the same one who was outing luke the judge for sending money to people to gift him and all sorts! I saw the video at night and went back to watch it the next day and it was gone but I’m sure it was her!

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
So i always thought it was because it means/implies 'half formed' like 'cast in his mighty image' ...
but honestly im nearly 40 and its never been ok to use in my life time and area but i never really knew why :unsure: interested to hear if others know where it came from and what it means
It comes from the caste system, a societal order based on a variety of socio- cultral and racial make up of the population, historically particularly prevalent in India/South Asia and still continuing today globally. Half caste not being pure or of the higher caste groups

Status
Not open for further replies.