Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
I can’t stand swearing shep though, she can do one. do off you fame hungry b. My nan helped raise me too and she was from Bethnal Green, but I don’t have a cockney accent you t. You are from Yorkshire.
Agree with everything you said here but there’s zero excuses for what Pearl called her. She could have insulted her any other way apart from the way she did.

Mar 17, 2024
the void
I’m a 39 mixed Caribbean/english/irish. My whole family has always used ‘caste’ when describing our ethnicity.

My cousin and I can both say we are mixed race but one of her parents is full black and one of mine is white so to me, saying I’m mixed race isn’t a true representation of what I am if that makes sense.
Yeah i get you, i have a friend from south africa and she uses it to describe herself too. I cant lie the first time i heard her say it I was shocked as i didnt expect it as its a 'bad word' where i come from, we chatted about the differences in terms used in other countries and its always interesting to hear from others how they think and feel about these terms/words :)

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Ooh let the fun times commence.
IMG_1067.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.