Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
Frustrated Head GIF

PEARL JUST DOESNT GET IT THE THICK do!!!!!!!

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Wopen up to utterly maddness ..
Pearl I did not like you b4 BUT WOW this just takes a new low, to your usual transohobic self Now your adding Racist to your CV .😡😡
I'm PLEASED to see creators are calling her out & others are unfollowing. This is NOT ACCEPTABLE in today's day & age...
I hope her friends call her out too. But I hear Amgie is defending her,?! No surprise there Angie does the opposite of every1 else to make content for herself. 😡😡 Oe Amgie being Racisr herself actually agrees ??!!
Distuging absolutely Distuging that a woman whos excepireced prejudice herself can stopped so low

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Wopen up to utterly maddness ..
Pearl I did not like you b4 BUT WOW this just takes a new low, to your usual transohobic self Now your adding Racist to your CV .😡😡
I'm PLEASED to see creators are calling her out & others are unfollowing. This is NOT ACCEPTABLE in today's day & age...
I hope her friends call her out too. But I hear Amgie is defending her,?! No surprise there Angie does the opposite of every1 else to make content for herself. 😡😡 Oe Amgie being Racisr herself actually agrees ??!!
Distuging absolutely Distuging that a woman whos excepireced prejudice herself can stopped so low
They all will

Status
Not open for further replies.