Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Thank you!! I needed out of there!! She will literally sit there for the next three weeks with everyone telling her how wonderful she is and how much they love her and she has never done anything wrong!! 🙄🙄
I do not agree with what pearl has done but even when gcrew slithered in shep started with him I just can’t!
He was in the comments stirring it up

• Wow
Reactions: princesspeanut

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Who was that woman in the box then 😭
mean girls bake a cake GIF

Reactions: Birdie
Mar 17, 2024
the void
i didnt realise she said this during what was meant to be a race debate, thats another level of wild. fully puts any ridiculous claims of 'she says it all the time' even more in the bin.
when in the history of debates has anyone ever called someone an ape/monkey etc and not been trying to be fully insulting/fing racist??

Tiktok_dramas

Mar 14, 2024
Northumbria
There’s no coming back from this! There is no amount of money or apologise that can fix this. Anyone who chooses to sit with her clearly enables her behaviour. So all of those who say that whoever sits with Angie enables her behaviour lets see if you have the same energy towards pearl.

Mar 14, 2024
Yorkshire
There’s no coming back from this! There is no amount of money or apologise that can fix this. Anyone who chooses to sit with her clearly enables her behaviour. So all of those who say that whoever sits with Angie enables her behaviour let’s see if you have the same energy towards pearl.
T H I S 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Shep just said on paigeys live pearl was singing bla bla black sheep to her earlier 😱
Aparently she asked alexa to play nursery rhymes and bah bah black sheep started playing. She also then said that zac is in and out of mental hospitals and he was distraught about it crying ect 🙄 always a fing excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.