Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
When did that happen because she was crying in her live earlier?? Was this before or after pearl left after apologising?
Before and she sat for ages excusing what she was saying, and refusing to apologise untill everyone was talking about her! so she came with a forced apology, with a massive but attached to it and now she’s crying herself to sleep whilst she is loosing followers…. Also cockerpoo is playing white knight and so did DG earlier apparently he said some bad s too not sure what though I was live hopping 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Alex when he sees a new woman in the box
7A0B526D-4B5A-407B-A7D2-B47F206AD8D8.jpeg

Mar 15, 2024
london
Why is everyone so scared of chuffin cockandpoo. Shes just another nobody on the app who’s getting too big for a sisters boots. Roots . Shes in everyone’s box . Is red and pearl paying her by the hour or in attention . She’s a very sad woman I pity that cock and poo I think She’s (as a woman ) has nothing going on in her life .sad really . Might spend me family allowance and gift her.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
do me !! I’m just gobsmacked. Pearl spat that word with venom and she meant it to hurt. I don’t like Shep but now Pearl has made her the victim.
She’s not a ditsy, cute old woman she’s a racist, transphobic t. No amount of damage control can bring this back, and if they accept her back they hold the same values IMO !!
And 🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎good morning 🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

bigbadwolf

Nov 20, 2023
Mars
do me !! I’m just gobsmacked. Pearl spat that word with venom and she meant it to hurt. I don’t like Shep but now Pearl has made her the victim.
She’s not a ditsy, cute old woman she’s a racist, transphobic t. No amount of damage control can bring this back, and if they accept her back they hold the same values IMO !!
And 🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎good morning 🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎
Pearl knows what she's saying. Then acts all dumb when s gets to hot. But yer I agree she's racist and transphobic 💯. And why angie is sticking up for her i will never know after what pearl has caused and said about her and lynz. Wonder if red will mention it about pearl on her fyp.....I fing doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.