Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Pearl knows what she's saying. Then acts all dumb when s gets to hot. But yer I agree she's racist and transphobic 💯. And why angie is sticking up for her i will never know after what pearl has caused and said about her and lynz. Wonder if red will mention it about pearl on her fyp.....I fing doubt it.
It's luke who's ment to be on at 10

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Ooh let the fun times commence.
IMG_1067.jpeg
can i be mod on this one TikTok - Make Your Day
Puss In Boots Please GIF by Laff
🤣 🤣

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
@dolly

Clipped the relevant Angie bits for you

What I took from that is 3 points
1. Angie couldn’t even be assed to watch what she said first or how she said it
2. Angie saw this as an opportunity to try get in their protected group
3. She used it to make it about herself and her narrative to s talk 2 people she dislikes

Angie calling anyone toxic 😂

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
For us sleepy people that sleep at reasonable hours. Can't believe I missed this though, fing Pearl and all her enabling crew are going to be doing damage control for days 😡
I was bored and was just about to go off and it all kicked off !!! I think I fell asleep at about 6am

pearls TikTok manager Bert and Ralph was online and was saying she’d not seen anything and she wasn’t responsible for what people said. After blocking and muting loads of comments she decided to come off and “make a call “ 😳
Of course. Like miss red needed a call. It’s mad to think there’s a team of people making calls this morning for damage control of one person on TikTok. Glad it’s low budget and they can’t afford a PR agent, they will likely do up and make things worse. Bet there’s be more things coming out for Pearl now. Doubt it’s the only evidence of racism out there

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
I was thinking if pearl used this word everyday and called loafs of people on tiktok it there must be a screen recording somewhere !!!!! We all know it's bull s and that if she uses it as a term of endearment that still wouldn't of fitted the situation it was used in

Status
Not open for further replies.