Status
Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
lynz fancies emperor you heard it here first
breaking news GIF
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Feb 29, 2024
I feel like this is going to go bad for pearl and she wont be going to work for a while. Sheps got a lot of support regarding this and pearls target will be her business. Imagine if the ppera got hold of this action 🙄
I saw two people last night saying they have already reported Pearl to police and sent screen recordings!

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I actually want to pay for her and her hard nut sons to come down to London and take them around and experience their fing privelige. I experience white privelige every day on the highsteeet and in the shops everywhere in London. She is a dinosaur and so self absorbed.
Sorry I don't agree with you, she knows full well what she is saying this s she was spouting is their cover story. She acts uneducated so she can get away with it, there's no way she's got to fossil age and don't know about racism.

Feb 29, 2024
Pearl said it as she was leaving the live, the screen went blank and her voice was still there. She spat the words out in anger!!! do you Pearl
100% she was so angry too so you know she said it out of anger! The amount of times she called her a t instead of Kent too! You know she was trying to hurt Laura and thought it was a mic drop moment! She had been trying to do something all day and she knew exactly what she did! They should all be ashamed!

She said this earlier on too
She don’t get it does she? She irritates me anyways. The bah bah black sheep argument was weak. She’s looking for accuracy in nursery rhymes. She will have a nasty shock if she ever hears Hey Diddle Diddle. Also, has anyone thought of changing the batteries in Lawrence’s brain?

Status
Not open for further replies.