Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
s
IMG_5327.jpeg
See i struggle with these kind of lives, as someone that has panic attacks I cant even navigate my phone to call someone never mind go live and read comments. From the comments it happens regularly and she carries a card to explain to paramedics whats happening. But I do hope she's OK its very sad to see.

Nov 10, 2023
Yeah I just heard that 🤨
I've never seen her before. As a person who suffers panic attacks a lot, this isn't what you do!!! This is pure attention seeking and I'm fing livid.

She clearly needs help but she's worrying so many people it's not fair
Yeah I’ve had panic attacks before to the point of passing out. They literally make you feel like you’re dying. That girl is playing a lot of people right now.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Yeah I just heard that 🤨
I've never seen her before. As a person who suffers panic attacks a lot, this isn't what you do!!! This is pure attention seeking and I'm fing livid.

She clearly needs help but she's worrying so many people it's not fair
her mods block all sensible advice. She has a kid prob in care now

Nov 10, 2023
See i struggle with these kind of lives, as someone that has panic attacks I cant even navigate my phone to call someone never mind go live and read comments. From the comments it happens regularly and she carries a card to explain to paramedics whats happening. But I do hope she's OK its very sad to see.
Yeah I think because I scrolled into it and saw someone distressed, my gut instinct was to sympathise and support. I’ve suffered with panic attacks since I was 12. Some have been really bad to the point of passing out. Shes triggering a lot of people right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.