Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
She said in recent years she’s ventured outside her community but she’s still only got white friends and interactions. Maybe I don’t get it from where I’ve grown up but it’s incredibly surprising to me
I live not far too far from her. It’s an old mining town close by, VERY white, northern town. My town is similar. I could count on one hand, the amount of black people I might see in a month. Not multi cultural at all. However, I still know much better, I see colour and respect any colour skin. And I can confirm I’ve never heard anyone say orangutan to anyone. Little monkey, yep, but not the other. Plus, she appears to use it as a term of endearment, yet was spitting venom when she directed it at SS. She knew what she was saying.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
6B32194B-5D04-49BB-9E39-48C1A5991842.png
33B37555-5056-4ADB-A0CD-B4380CC67DF4.png
4D3A2ACC-96B7-4BD4-850C-DDF6940B0C1F.png
1B583643-366A-4EF1-99E1-77A39F20E073.png
Pervert predator Brigham with his world famous banter.
Babies Lemons GIF

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
trying to work out why Tony is raging at menopause mafia calling out Claire and saying they’re exposing them tomorrow for being PLM
He was about to explain and then clicked that the person in his box with gy*o in their username and was kicking off at her

I’m so confused
If you don't like the guardian of the babees Tony, you are a definitely a nonce, all nonces are PLM.

Tony's not a deep thinker

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning you beautiful fers. I nodded off in my chair last night and woke up to my Son & his mates screaming at the TV , decided to stay offline as had a banging headache with the TOTAL s show yesterday! Have woken this morning to a clean & tidy house , no mess , no pot noodles laying on the floor and no Dr Pepper stained carpets so I'm taking that as a win.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I swear tony just accused Clairebear of having PLM in her chat! We all know that’s not true! I tried to screen record but the subject changed so quick because some woman called the jolly Gy*o jumped in Tony’s box and they all stared shouting at her because it’s a slur 😳 and j was putting her 2pence in too!
4B5ECB12-F2D6-402B-96A0-D63670319AA6.png
I don't know how they fing dare after the whole pearl thing

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Good morning!
I couldn't cope with the same repitive s on the lives yesterday and then when I saw the begs all in one live getting gifted it just floored me 🤯🤯🤯🤯
I caught a bit of Tony last night. He was like a grasshopper hopping from live to live roaring and screaming all around the place like a lunatic!! I hope his voice box is fed now for a few months as Olivia will need a break from listening to his s!
As for pearlgate - she fing called ss that deliberately and knew exactly what she was saying! Hey Hey Paula hit the nail on the head when she said it was a racial slur and that in itself was bad, but she went straight on her own live and doubled down on it and refused to apologise was what made it horrific!
By the way - Paula if you read this - change the settings on your profile FFS! I want to follow you but can't 😭😭😭 I quite like you and I get pissed off when I can't follow someone 🤣🤣🤣 sort it out god damn it 🙈

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
wow mad hatter has nearly 800 viewers for being a happy drunk see Angie she pulls in more viewers then you so your not that special even though your a horrible lying drunken t who causes so much trouble :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: on that note im off my daughter is taking me out for lunch . she feeds her mother unlike you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Angie should defo be more like mad hatter... Its a shame, Angie has such potential but struggles to be entertaining, I think it may be the feng shui in her room or something maybe Oirish-ish Kelly could help rearrange things 👀

Angie should defo be more like mad hatter... Its a shame, Angie has such potential but struggles to be entertaining, I think it may be the feng shui in her room or something maybe Oirish-ish Kelly could help rearrange things 👀
This is true. Angie just opens her boxes and picks a subject for everyone to shout about, whilst she’s looking on her other phone to see if anyone is talking about her. When she is listening, her responses are “yeah……. Yeah”. She hasn’t really got much about her except and addiction and inability to ever be wrong

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Kelly Kondo 'if it does not spark joy Ang, OUT D WINDOW!' The declutter and defenestration of Shelia

Status
Not open for further replies.