Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It's a woman who had 2 kids in hospital seriously ill and she needed hundreds for parking, even though multiple people in a similar position in comments were telling her other ways to avoid charges and passes for sick kids etc but they had to play hero and raise cold hard cash! Amgie questioned it, said it could be fake and she was attacked for it when it turns out the 1 time Angie was right. Tam was involved too with the fundraising.
A different woman ❤️‍🩹 I do vaguely recall this as well, that’s just awful.

chill<out

Mar 15, 2024
Portsmouth
THE truth is pearl lives drama , box hops everywhere ,
There is such thing as staying in the comments,
But the uneducated fool hits the request button in 30 to 40 different lives weekly
Always gotta have her say always aggressive

So now this has happened and miss j wants the same energy for mad hatter

That's fine I agree racism should be pulled up
But pearl box hops unlike hatter , gets herself involved in everyone's business
Jumps up on a race based live and was RACIST ......
that's my thought, she craves drama

U got what u want now pearl we are all awzte of ur racist remarks and stupidity, just stay in your own fin lane

Mar 8, 2024
It's a woman who had 2 kids in hospital seriously ill and she needed hundreds for parking, even though multiple people in a similar position in comments were telling her other ways to avoid charges and passes for sick kids etc but they had to play hero and raise cold hard cash! Amgie questioned it, said it could be fake and she was attacked for it when it turns out the 1 time Angie was right. Tam was involved too with the fundraising.
Oh that woman I can't remember her name but know who you mean. This is why I won't donate to people online. I've been ripped off couple of times. I do help others that I know is legit but random on internet is a no no. So many liar's scamming people.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
According to Mabel, this miss t has been booking holidays with the money

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
أنجيلا ستعود قريبًا، لدينا مشترٍ محتمل في طريقه إلى منزلها الآن وبعضهم مُجدول لاحقًا. سيتنكرون في زي سائقي التوصيل وقد اعترضنا تطبيقات التوصيل باستخدام رابط وُضع على مقهى التعليقات. المجد لمقهى التعليقات، سنسود. نستطيع، سنفعل، سننجح. إن شاء الله.

Iseeyouamy

Oct 8, 2023
Right why the do is that mabel beg trying to distance her self from this money scam,she called me a disgusting human for questioning that womans story,I told them all she was lying but they kept bullying people to give money......now all of a sudden its nothing to do with her.....please go check she was the live host,begging....the police have been informed,all them sit judging everyone,yet one by one there friends are all being outed as scammers.....that gob on legs mabel literally bullied people to give money.....now there all good people with good hearts......oh and while I'm here chloe with the black hearts,your rasicism towards the Irish hasn't gone unnoticed either,you dirty specimen....

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
أنجيلا ستعود قريبًا، لدينا مشترٍ محتمل في طريقه إلى منزلها الآن وبعضهم مُجدول لاحقًا. سيتنكرون في زي سائقي التوصيل وقد اعترضنا تطبيقات التوصيل باستخدام رابط وُضع على مقهى التعليقات. المجد لمقهى التعليقات، سنسود. نستطيع، سنفعل، سننجح. إن شاء الله.
No ones gonna buy Angie 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.