Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess everyone’s moved on from this Pearl thing now? And noones going to be mentioning how vile Tony was last night? TikTok toxicity balance restored to normal 🤔 noooooo Alex, we should be getting rid of racists, wronguns, and anyone with Angie characteristics. Normal shouldn’t be just pretending someone didn’t do something heinous. I am done with being a human. I’m being a bug, someone step on me cause I’m done

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
It was a hard watch .... He was like a ping pong ball ... Little man syndrome .. 4000 at least of the viewers can't stand him

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
STOP suicide baiting!!!
STOP !!
This isn't mental health, this is consequences of her actions.
If society was to run the way they do then absolutely noone would be in jail, just incase they kill themselves.

Hes even just said "how would you feel if she did do something"
HAVE THE SAME ENERGY FOR THE VICTIM OF PEARLS RACISM

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I'm great with either, I aslo don't mind full on insulting 🤣
Look how adorable you are 😭

IMG_3251.jpeg

Medusa

I seen this on the fyp was just about to ask, but it's only a few seconds long so I don't actually know what happend 😭😱
The video I posted I had to cut down to remove swearing and some racist comments that came from Tony himself..( i already have a strike on my account) I tried to post all of it on here but for some reason it wouldn't allow me. The people in his box were trying to silence the woman that mentioned he'd been drinking. He had also been driving whilst jumping from live to live being more aggressive and erratic than he normally is. A few of his regular subs and supporters were disappointed in him and shocked that he was sat behind a wheel under the influence. I'll let everyone make their own minds up. But I get it why people might question if he was DD. He could download his live to prove everyone wrong - Although I doubt he will.

Last edited:

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
STOP suicide baiting!!!
STOP !!
This isn't mental health, this is consequences of her actions.
If society was to run the way they do then absolutely noone would be in jail, just incase they kill themselves.

Hes even just said "how would you feel if she did do something"
HAVE THE SAME ENERGY FOR THE VICTIM OF PEARLS RACISM
SHALL WE REALLY ANSWER THAT QUESTION HONESTLY ?!?!?

Mar 16, 2024
London
It’s 1000% clairebear cos he mentioned some one else’s name in the group I can’t remember who it was now but Claire even came back on a back up to wind him up more. He said Clairebear as well
Wow, that's mental, Claire hasn't ever done anything to anyone and certainly doesn't deserve being linked to that vile group

Status
Not open for further replies.