Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I’m watching the talia videos about ricksta. He would tell his mod chat how ugly she is she needs a nose job she doesn’t deserve him and tell her that. He would send photos of his exes to her and that’s what he did to eq too. I’m only a portion of the way in but that man is disturbed
I’ve got a video of rickstas mods going feral at talia! They are obsessed with him you can tell they fancy ricksta and he doesn’t fancy them back but they were foaming at the mouth it was embarrassing to watch

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Is cassie in riksters box cassie from here who's not cassie here but is cassie there?
This is my picture

1712521146639.gif

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I'm not disappointed as I respect that he has his own feelings and opinions. That fact you could hear in his voice and what he said that his had to face racism for years and that broke my heart.

I am pat Butcher 🤣
Not me just scrolling to this after my last comment 💀 Didn’t want to out you 🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I'm not disappointed as I respect that he has his own feelings and opinions. That fact you could hear in his voice and what he said that his had to face racism for years and that broke my heart.

I am pat Butcher 🤣
I missed the whole thing but yay for talking to Tyrone he’s a nice guy gutted I didn’t catch it

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Don’t understand but ok ! I missed all of it just her saying bye
Fake pat off of the tik tok posts here, they outed themselves before but it's been more than a minute so I can't remember the username and it's not worth visiting my memory hotel when you can scroll back about 7 pages yourself.

Now you found it and bumped it. ss trick that.

Status
Not open for further replies.