Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
IMG_2720.png

Feb 27, 2024
Go do yourself you dumb t. You haven't got a fing clue who I am. No f does. Because unlike all on tiktok. They tell their fing life stories and get into boxes with others and they talk, talk, talk. I'm an observer. A watcher. A mute 🔇
An idiot is what you are. Fiesty lost her children’s home as she didn’t pay the mortgage, which was in her exes name. Fiesty then put up a go fund me to ‘save her from eviction’ to the tune of £115k! She was never going to be able to stay there anyway as it wasn’t her house and she didn’t pay as she was supposed to, so the bailiffs were instructed to remove her. The house was a pig s sty anyway so Fiesty didn’t deserve it. She then sofa surfed for a while and left those houses in a state too. She’s continually lied, she says she’s in a wheelchair but there are videos of her walking around the shops and dancing at a function. Stop talking s. She tried to destroy Factfreak. End of story. You are a dick and I’m now ignoring you

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Not being funny, maybe you should pick better people to stick up for
I'm standing up against sexual predators and abusers. I'm not sticking up for anyone. I'm showing that Fact Freak is in fact both of the above. He seems to fall in s and come out smelling like a rose because he gaslights silly gullible women on the app. Didn't you say yourself, and I apologise if I am mistaken. Didnt you say that you were not sure about him?

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
An idiot is what you are. Fiesty lost her children’s home as she didn’t pay the mortgage, which was in her exes name. Fiesty then put up a go fund me to ‘save her from eviction’ to the tune of £115k! She was never going to be able to stay there anyway as it wasn’t her house and she didn’t pay as she was supposed to, so the bailiffs were instructed to remove her. The house was a pig s sty anyway so Fiesty didn’t deserve it. She then sofa surfed for a while and left those houses in a state too. She’s continually lied, she says she’s in a wheelchair but there are videos of her walking around the shops and dancing at a function. Stop talking s. She tried to destroy Factfreak. End of story. You are a dick and I’m now ignoring you👏👏👏👏👏

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
An idiot is what you are. Fiesty lost her children’s home as she didn’t pay the mortgage, which was in her exes name. Fiesty then put up a go fund me to ‘save her from eviction’ to the tune of £115k! She was never going to be able to stay there anyway as it wasn’t her house and she didn’t pay as she was supposed to, so the bailiffs were instructed to remove her. The house was a pig s sty anyway so Fiesty didn’t deserve it. She then sofa surfed for a while and left those houses in a state too. She’s continually lied, she says she’s in a wheelchair but there are videos of her walking around the shops and dancing at a function. Stop talking s. She tried to destroy Factfreak. End of story. You are a dick and I’m now ignoring you
And who was it that told you all of this? I know that it wasn't her ex wife. Maybe it was her sicko ex gf Mazza though 🤔 she's another fact freak so her word holds no credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.