Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Gemzeeno won the beasts box battle lmao. Dregs of society competition.
IMG_3411.jpeg

Nah this is the cherry on the cake 🤣 I tried to get the original but it’s deleted 🤣
This is wild. It’s like an attempt at the toxic gossip train by someone without any musical education. Did she delete it? 😂 she should just go back to arguing with Angie every day, only way thick people of TikTok will forget about it now

Feb 29, 2024
This is wild. It’s like an attempt at the toxic gossip train by someone without any musical education. Did she delete it? 😂 she should just go back to arguing with Angie every day, only way thick people of TikTok will forget about it now
The best thing is I just realised she didn’t delete it her account got banned 🤣🤣

Mar 14, 2024
Wonderland
Claire calling out Tony for linking her to PLM. Does she not realise that there is a thing "guilty by association". Have people forgotten that Mazza, Kels, Mazekeen, Snel, Leona, Serena, Irish Kelly and many others were all surrounded by PLM; People doxing kids, making pics etc at one point not too long ago and they are now your "friends"?

Mar 23, 2024
China
Claire calling out Tony for linking her to PLM. Does she not realise that there is a thing "guilty by association". Have people forgotten that Mazza, Kels, Mazekeen, Snel, Leona, Serena, Irish Kelly and many others were all surrounded by PLM; People doxing kids, making pics etc at one point not too long ago and they are now your "friends"?
wtf how do I not know about this?? Tbf the less I know about the better 😭😭

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Claire calling out Tony for linking her to PLM. Does she not realise that there is a thing "guilty by association". Have people forgotten that Mazza, Kels, Mazekeen, Snel, Leona, Serena, Irish Kelly and many others were all surrounded by PLM; People doxing kids, making pics etc at one point not too long ago and they are you have got the wrong Claire

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Claire ain’t done anything wrong though.
He labelled her a pedo and that’s absolutely out of fing line come on like. Most those names just weren’t in PLM. What cos they know someone who used to be in there? No sorry not having it.
Everyone knew some kinda fed that has ties to that group they were everywhere like the clap.

Sorry but no. Clairebear hasn’t done anything wrong to justify.

Status
Not open for further replies.